Documents and FAQs
Coronvirus Information for Wells & Co. Pub Partners
COVID-19 Support & Guidance
So, what is a substantial meal?
Essentially, a substantial meal is one that is served on a plate with 2-3 core elements & roughly 500-600 calories. A standard sandwich/toastie served with crisps & salad would suffice as a minimum offer for example.
Please see PDF documents below from Brakes who are offering food solutions for pubs do not have a commercial kitchen or chef team. A great offer as they are simple to organise & operate, requires low tech & low labour to produce, whilst delivering a good quality product to a consistent standard.
Please contact your RDM for more information or if you are interested in any of the Brakes solutions.
Furlough scheme (AKA Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, or CJRS)
The CJRS is being extended until December. The level of the grant will mirror levels available under the CJRS in August, so the government will pay 80% of wages up to a cap of £2,500 and employers will pay employer National Insurance Contributions (NICs) and pension contributions only for the hours the employee does not work.
Businesses required to close in England due to local or national restrictions will be eligible for the following:
· For properties with a rateable value of £15k or under, grants to be £1,334 per month, or £667 per two weeks;
· For properties with a rateable value of between £15k-£51k grants to be £2,000 per month, or £1,000 per two weeks;
· For properties with a rateable value of £51k or over grants to be £3,000 per month, or £1,500 per two weeks.
Our UnTapped Facebook group, exclusively for Wells & Co. Pub Partners is kept up to date with the very latest advice and discussions on the Coronavirus situation.
Supplier Info, Resources and Offers
- A handy summary of resources from the BII
- An overview of the support on offer from the Licensed Trade Charity
Specific guides on caring for your post mix equipment are available from Britvic, Dayla and Coca-Cola.
Metro Rod have been kind enough to offer discounted rates to any Wells & Co. Pub Partners who need help with their drains (either in their pubs or at home)
- Post Mix
- Anglian Water
- Britvic Dispense Advice
- Further Covid-19 support from Britvic
- Cask Marque Reopening Guide
- Charlie Wells Hop Presenter
- Coca-Cola: Shutdown & Start-up Guidance, Oct 2020
- QS Brochure
- Budweiser Brewing Group
Policy Documents for Pub Partners
- 2019 Group Annual Accounts
- Wells & Co. Annual Review 2019
- Wells and Co Pub Partners Policy Document
- Tenanted Code of Practice (1-499 tied pubs)
- Leased Code of Practice (1-499 tied pubs)
- Data Breach Notification Policy
- Employee GDPR Privacy Notice Data Policy
- Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
Digital Marketing Podcast - Pint Sized Podcast
Hello & welcome to the first-ever Wells & Co Pub Partners Podcast. This podcast covers digital marketing hints, tips & advice for reopening post-COVID-19.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com